Motion Imagery Processing and Exploitation Software
D-VEX is award-winning motion imagery Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) software, which delivers significant productivity and intelligence benefits for Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) operations.
The most pressing challenge facing video analysts is how to efficiently process and manage the large volumes of video imagery collected from unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) and surveillance aircraft. Without effective tools, critical information can be overlooked and post mission analysis and reporting is time consuming.
D-VEX accelerates the intelligence processing workflow with essential real-time and forensic video exploitation and data management tools. With the ability to synchronize and transfer mission data between systems, D-VEX solves data management problems for military, government, public safety and commercial ISR operations.
D-VEX has an operationally proven track record and boasts demonstrated
plug and play interoperability with STANAG 4609/NGA MISP compliant
manned and unmanned ISR platforms. D-VEX has low training and
operational support requirements delivering a cost effective solution
for leveraging intelligence from airborne sensor imagery.
- Scalable video and metadata recording and import
- Conversion to STANAG 4609 / NGA MISP compliant data
- Video remediation and normalization without transcode
- Chat room indexing
- Video switching and re-broadcast
- Low latency video display with instant replay
- Event and location-based navigation
- Synchronous multi-display
- Smooth playback from frame-step through to 32x
- Video enhancement filters
- On-screen distance and area measurement
- Configurable Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Moving map displays
- Graphical video and snapshot annotation
- Automated Moving Target Indicator (MTI)
- Search archive by geo-location, time and keyword
- Search user tags and intelligence products
- Compare current view with historical imagery
- Tag and describe events of interest
- Store and link video with intel products and reports
- Export and sync data between systems
- Extract and publish geo-registered snapshots and video clips
- Export geo-location information (KMZ)
- Export mission and contextual data
- Create Powerpoint presentations and briefings
Note: In the USA, D-VEX is known as TAC-MAAS and is distributed by General Dynamics Mission Systems.
Click here for more information on TAC-MAAS.
Download the D-VEX brochure.