Tactical Full Motion Video Exploitation
When in-theater, warfighters require a deployable, mobile and highly tactical system to capture and manage Full Motion Video (FMV). D-VEX is designed for in-theater operations where ease-of-use and low system overhead are vital.
D-VEX is a next generation tactical video exploitation system for the real-time and forensic analysis of full motion video from airborne surveillance platforms. D-VEX provides operators with easy-to-use tools for enhancing and analysing live and recorded video with integrated situational awareness map displays. Together with its data management and archiving capabilities, it provides operators with a complete operational workflow solution.
D-VEX Exploit client software used for ISR video exploitation
D-VEX also offers the ability to export all recorded imagery and intelligence data to enterprise FMV systems such as Multi-INT Analysis and Archive System™ (MAAS®).
D-VEX streamlines operator workflows with an intuitive interface that can be mastered with minimal training.
- Scalable digital video and metadata recording with geospatial indexing
- Low latency and time-shift video playback modes
- Situational awareness via integrated moving map display
- Video tagging and graphical video annotation
- Precise location-based searching and accurate video navigation.
A D-VEX system can be delivered in a physical configuration to suit your requirements. D-VEX systems have been operationally deployed in:
- a small form-factor on ruggedized laptops
- a mid-sized form-factor in ruggedized server racks suitable for in-theater operation
- a large form factor for use in operational facilities
- and can be scaled to other form-factors as required
See the table below for examples of form factors available with the D-VEX system.
|Mobile||Laptop or Tablet
||1|| < 1,000 hrs
|Transportable|| 4 RU Ruggedized Rack
||~3|| < 5,000 hrs
|Operations|| 8 RU Ruggedized Rack
|| 40,000+ hrs
Download the brochure.