TS Time delay for multi-channels and multi-timezones
InStream Delay is an MPEG Transport Stream time delay server that provides time delay for one to many channels, serving multiple delayed outputs. Ideally suited to time zone delay, regional delays, facility input stream time alignment, disaster recovery applications and catch-up +1 TV channels.
InStream Delay works directly at the MPEG transport stream level so that streams such as DVB/ATSC MPEG are delayed with no requirement to decode, transcode or re-encode content, completely eliminating the quality losses which these processes incur.
Transport streams carried over IP or ASI, SPTS or MPTS are delayed regardless of content, with the result that changes to content, PID’s, programmes or TS bit-rate, do not require reconfiguration. The design approach means that TS level corruption does not impact the system uptime and does not induce variability to the delay period.
InStream Delay is a software product designed to run on commodity off-the-shelf server hardware. Purchase what you need, when you need it, and avoid unnecessary hardware overheads.
High accuracy, multi-channel transport stream time delay
Delivering delayed TV channels globally
- Content agnostic transparent data delay - transport stream contents are delayed regardless of components
- Supports multiple input streams with multiple time-shift outputs per input
- No decode/re-encode - no loss in quality
- Delays proprietary data formats
- Accurately recovers delay from power loss
- Extremely robust to input stream failure by fault tolerant design
- Supports IP, ASI, SPTS, MPTS, HEVC, H.264 or MPEG-2 up to UHD
- Scalable and licensed to your need
- WEB based user interface
- No proprietary hardware required, runs on standard IT hardware
Tools for integrators
Tools for integratorsMediaware's integration tools accelerate everyday broadcast tasks and reduce the costs of working with digital material. Our command line review, edit, repurpose and transcode tools retain quality with single pass workflows and save time, effort and money. Find Out More
Premium SupportMediaware offers a comprehensive support agreement for your deployed suite of Mediaware software products and systems. By packaging various combinations of services, you can have the coverage and protection that modern media businesses demand. Find Out More
Meet InStream Splice
Meet InStream SpliceInStream Splice is a scalable linear TV ad insertion and playout server that can be used to replace or insert content such as commercials, local news or live events into compressed video feeds. Find Out More